Step-By-Step Payment Process
Grass-Diabetes.com is owned and operated by Singhal Diabetic Clinic from Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. To buy report on Genetic Risk Assessment Scoring System for Diabetes (Grass-Diabetes) users can follow below mentioned steps which includes onetime single registration and report purchasing option:
- Visit Login/Register page
- New users can fill the "Sign Up" form to access our system
- Provide details related to:
- Your Current Diabetes Status (Not Available for a known diabetic)
- Your Personal Profile with basic biological features, eating habits and blood pressure levels
- Your family history of diabetes
- Report Page will be visible with your profile to review and option of viewing a random sample report else, you can "Buy" the report at this stage
- Through our payment partner "PayPal", you can easily buy the report in an easy, safe, secure and convenient way
Our accepted payments policy gives buyers on Grass-Diabetes.com convenient and secure payment option.
Allowed Payment facility
Currently only PayPal payment option is available at this stage which is a safe, secure and easy option for users from worldwide to "buy" the report
Due to the nature of product of being an online report format, the refund policy is not applicable. However, in case of not receiving the report after successful payment, we shall be obliged to email you the report. Just email us your login details, including your email id, PayPal payment receipt number or a screen shot of the payment to email@example.com.
In any other situation or incident related to your payment issues, you can email or contact our helpdesk numbers as mentioned in our contact us page.
We are committed to improving the health standards and help you in achieving your diabetes issues. We will be pleased to help you in any of your diabetes related query. You can visit us with prior appointment, call us or email us and we will get back to you at the earliest. If you wish to discuss anything on your diabetes report, you can very well contact us.